Great to see Vodafone announcing the tech companies accepted into the first Christchurch based Vodafone Xone accelerator.
The companies are;
- Solarbright - solar powered smart road markers
- Spalk - customized sports commentaries
- Blerte - health and safety app
- Haptly - drone-based pasture monitoring
- IoTStrea - Internet of Things (IoT) cloud platform
- Linc-Ed - educational web app
- Linewiz - internet filtering and management for schools
- Parking Sense - parking management
- Wireless Guard - a smart device that can detect if a window or door is locked/unlocked
- Catch.it - product for sharing TV on social media
Wireless Guard recently graduated from Lightning Lab Auckland.
A good article on Stuff Vodafone Xone names winning tech entrepreneurs has more details.