It is now 6 weeks until entries close for the 2015 NZ Hi-Tech Awards on Monday 2nd March 2015.
Seven benefits to entering the NZ Hi-Tech Awards:
- Public Recognition
- Media coverage
- Reward, retain and attract the best talent
- Opportunity to refine your Value Proposition
- Exposure to investors
- Exposure to our world class line up of judges
Entering the Awards is easy! Just choose the categories you want to enter.
Make sure you also visit the Hi-Tech website to find:
- Why you should enter
- Critical entry and event dates
- Entry categories
- Tips on making the most out of being an entrant, finalist and winner.
Want to know more?
Not sure of which category to enter? Just let Hi-Tech know when you register that you'd like them to contact you and they'll be in touch to discuss which categories you're best suited to. We'd also recommend joining the Hi-Tech LinkedIn group and follow Hi-Tech on Twitter to keep up to date with the 2015 Awards programme. You'll be automatically added to their database and will receive email updates on important things as well.
Whatever type of company yours is, you will find a suitable category to enter. We have four new categories for 2015, so be sure to check the criteria.
Entering also gives you the opportunity to take part in three outstanding events:
- The Entrants cocktail events (to announce finalists) held simultaneously in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch on Wednesday 25 March 2015.
- The Gala Awards Dinner in Wellington at the TSB Arena on Friday 15 May 2015.
- And the exclusive NZ Hi-Tech Awards Alumni Event for entrants from 2014 and 2015 only. You have to enter to be invited to this complimentary event.
Start your entry now – entries close 5.00 pm, Monday, 2 March 2015